Monday, January 26, 2009

Really Simple Syndication

Thing #4- RSS and News Feeds
This one frustrated me for several days till I received some advice from MM. Now I think I have completed the task, but will seek confirmation before patting myself on the back. I believe I have signed up for Yahoo! News: U.S. News; Yahoo! News: Most Recommended; Library of Congress: New on the Web and the Library of Congress Blog. I also added my fellow Dunn bloggers. My question is that I had assumed they would each show up on my blog, but seem to be accessed from the 'dashboard'. I'll double check with opthers and see if I'm on the right track. It appears to be SOOOO much information and so little time.
Thing#4- revised... After getting input from SS I was able to transfer my RSS feeds to my blog from my dashboard. Added some and deleted others. Think I'm ready for Thing #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment