Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Be my 'friend'

Thing #18- Facebook and MySpace
After checking out both, I joined Facebook. Just key-in Molly Lucieer. I found a surprising number of people I knew simply by entering my email address and college name and graduation date. I added three friends (who fortunately accepted my friendship) and joined a group. I am now a member of "Don't Mess With Me, I Worked In a Public Library"...gotta check out the stories and crazy questions asked of library personal. I've left messages on a couple walls and even poked a fellow co-worker. I am waiting for someone to leave a message on my wall. The gift idea is bizarre. Does anyone really pay to send an icon to a friend on Facebook?...maybe I have this concept confused.
I added my blog to my Facebook page. Still not sure of 'poking' my co-workers. Isn't that considered "violence in the workplace"?
WELL HERE'S A NEW ONE...I was just super-poked by a co-worker...she threw a sheep at me. Don't know what I'm talking about?...guess you haven't done your Facebook homework yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment