Saturday, March 14, 2009

A dingo ate my baby!

Okay...now I'm really confused. I am the least superstitious person you will ever meet, but sometime during Friday the 13th my laughing babies video from YouTube vanished from my blog. I tried to re-enter it and had no luck. I then found another laughing baby and couldn't add that to my blog either. All I have is a blank space where my "children" should be. How sad. But now it's Saturday evening and I'm heading home for a cocktail. (Does that make me a bad mother?)
Hello again- It's Monday and praise-be!! Sometime over the weekend (and I use that term lightly since I work on Saturdays) whoever stole my laughing baby on Friday returned it. My thanks to the cyber dingos.

2 comments:

  1. I'm certain we were pixed by the same pixie... My video wouldn't load when I created it and now it's there... spooky?... no, just tech at its quirkiest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to have 2 catch up weeks soon. I hope you will be able to keep posting. Your comments on the Things are interesting.

    ReplyDelete