Saturday, March 14, 2009

A dingo ate my baby! I'm really confused. I am the least superstitious person you will ever meet, but sometime during Friday the 13th my laughing babies video from YouTube vanished from my blog. I tried to re-enter it and had no luck. I then found another laughing baby and couldn't add that to my blog either. All I have is a blank space where my "children" should be. How sad. But now it's Saturday evening and I'm heading home for a cocktail. (Does that make me a bad mother?)
Hello again- It's Monday and praise-be!! Sometime over the weekend (and I use that term lightly since I work on Saturdays) whoever stole my laughing baby on Friday returned it. My thanks to the cyber dingos.


  1. I'm certain we were pixed by the same pixie... My video wouldn't load when I created it and now it's there... spooky?... no, just tech at its quirkiest!

  2. We are going to have 2 catch up weeks soon. I hope you will be able to keep posting. Your comments on the Things are interesting.