Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tools, tools and more tools

Thing #14- Online Productivity Tools- So here I looked at the various options for creating my home page and played around with lots of fun stuff in igoogle. I added a countdown widget to this blog, but chose to count down to my birthday to eliminate any angst about finishing the 23 things. I looked into the google calendar, but was not overly impressed. I'll stick with the version I use everyday for my job. As far as the tada list...give me paper and pencil any day.
It's now several days later and my email today included the reminder I set up in my Google calendar. Actually that was a nice feature.
Created by OnePlusYou

2 comments:

  1. Age doesn't matter. You are way ahead of me on the things and your site looks fabulous! Please come teach me....

    ReplyDelete